Tuesday 2 September 2014

More publications and research for Cambridge uni

Since my last post much has happened. In July I got a job offer for work for the Faculty of Education at the University of Cambridge to work on a really exciting and very geeky live coding education project and have been busy with that since. However, my part time contract will be up next week and I will return to completing the PhD. I am hoping to be done by spring next year so there will be enough time to get through the viva and find a new job before my scholarship runs out.

After more than 12 months, I finally got the news yesterday that my first journal article is now online. You can find it on the Corerj journal website. I also submitted another article on our Free School application to the Journal of Education Policy so keep you fingers crossed for me! I am hoping to submit one or two more before starting to apply for work at the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment