Tuesday 14 April 2015

The first draft...

... is almost here! Yesterday I spent some time formatting my chapters and putting them in one document. I am now 76,000 words in and with the double spacing of what has been signed off so far, the thesis is almost 300 pages long! The first draft should be all done for mid June, and I can't wait to look at it.

This is what my cover look like on the iPad. Pretty swish!




I had a quite frustrating time over Christmas, trying to understand the statistical part of my data, but after finally finding someone who could help me with SPSS, everything is coming together. Now there is just three further chapters on my list: The analysis (of which a draft already exists to some extend), the conclusion and then the introduction. Great stuff!

I have also had some further good news that I have been accepted to the BERA conference in Belfast in September. It will take place the week after our own HEO conference, so that is going to be an exciting month. BERA is a proper 'grown up' conference and I am chuffed to be speaking there.

No comments:

Post a Comment