Thursday 12 June 2014

At the Future of Education conference in Florence

Yesterday I arrived in Florence for this year's Future of Education conference. Unfortunately I don't have time to write a whole blog post (more tonight!) but just wanted to share some joy for now. This morning I picked up my copy of the conference proceedings which have been published as a book- and found my first printed paper!

I am very lucky to be here in Florence and that the University of Bradford funded my attendance- thank you! More thoughts later...



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations. Will this be available online?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Frank, unfortunately not. I am giving the presentation tomorrow, you can buy the book off the Future of Education website or have a look at the abstract here: http://conference.pixel-online.net/FOE/acceptedabstracts_scheda.php?id_abs=558 Thanks for your interest!

    ReplyDelete