Thursday 6 February 2014

Media and Learning Newsletter

I am very happy to announce that I have just had an article published in the Media and Learning newsletter. You can find it here. Apart from the AERO article from a few years ago this is my first reviewed publication so I am pretty chuffed.

In other good news, I met with my new supervisor, Ros McLellan from Cambridge University, on Tuesday and she has really helped me to think about my next steps. I am hoping to get back into the primary schools as quickly as possible and look forward to continuing my research.

The Steiner Academy Leeds is also taking shape and we had an interview in London with the New Schools Network last week. If we are accepted into their Development program we'll have access to lots of funding and support so please keep your fingers crossed!


1 comment:

  1. Please consider adding my Language of Film website (www.frankwbaker.com/language_of_film) to your list of resources.

    ReplyDelete